As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Society for Technical Communication, Michigan Great Lakes chapter (STC-MGL) gratefully accepts donations and sponsorships from individuals, corporations, and other organizations. Please email us if you’re interested.
- STC-MGL retains full control of its programming and content.
- STC-MGL retains the right to review and approve all communications regarding a sponsorship, including, for example, announcements, articles, or press releases about the sponsorship.
- STC-MGL cannot include electronic links to sponsor information or websites. STC-MGL does not accept any advertising.
- STC-MGL does not endorse—explicitly or implicitly—our sponsors or their products, services, or ideas.
- STC-MGL reserves the right to reject any sponsorship offer.
Our sponsors help to make our programming possible by providing meeting space, lending equipment, and covering program-related costs. Sponsors also help to make part- and full-day workshops possible.
We could not do these things without your support.
These organizations have graciously allowed us the use of rooms and equipment for programs and meetings and/or provided funds to support chapter activities.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan/Blue Care Network, Southfield, Michigan
- Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan
- TechSmith, Okemos, Michigan
- Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, Michigan: Technical Communication (AATCD)